Lift & Learn 123 Number Puzzle
- Includes 21 puzzle pieces and puzzle board
- Develop problem solving and hand-eye coordination
- Numbers 0 through 20
- Dimensions: 15 inches length x 11.5 inches width x 0.5 inches height
- Weight: 3 pounds
- AGES (3-6) Preschool years
This fun and colorful tray puzzle features numbers and equations and will encourage children to develop counting and early math skills. Lined text teaches uppercase and lowercase handwriting skills. Pictures are also printed under the pieces to guide younger children.
- Learn About Number Recognition & Counting – The Lift & Learn 123 Number Puzzle teaches children how to recognize different number shapes as well as the numbers in their written form. Underneath each puzzle piece is the written form of the number and illustrations to show what the quantity looks like. It also explores the common equation signs, introducing these to children with explanatory labels.
- Boost Confidence – Shaped puzzle pieces help children to become familiar with the number shapes more quickly, boosting confidence and encouraging them to move on to more difficult tasks.
- Build Concentration & Focus – Completing the puzzle requires focus, but the easy lift and place style of the puzzle means that children can build their focus up in a gradual way and feel rewarded so that they are motivated to continue.
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills – Whether the child is placing the correct puzzle pieces in the correct spaces or exploring the learning opportunities of the puzzle, they are developing valuable problem-solving skills that will help them in other areas of their learning journey.
- Develop Hand-Eye Coordination – Developing hand-eye coordination becomes easier with practice – as your child becomes familiar with the puzzle and completes it more quickly they will be developing important motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Category - PUZZLES