Lift & Learn ABC Puzzle
- 26-piece puzzle wooden letters
- Letters A to Z that fit into the wooden base
- Colours in yellow, red, green, and blue
- The base has a picture that starts with the coordinating puzzle piece
- Develop problem solving and hand-eye coordination
- Pieces are raised for easy lifting
- Bright, colorful illustrations
- Pictures under pieces
- Handwriting lined text under pieces
- Wood-like grain finish
- Dimensions: 15 inches length x 11.5 inches width x 0.5 inches height
- Weight: 1.11 pounds
- AGES (3-6) Preschool years
This fun and colorful tray puzzle features the alphabet. Children will be encouraged to develop different skill sets to prepare them for school, such as hand-eye coordination and problem solving. Pictures are printed under the pieces to guide younger children, such as a duck to match with D and an owl to match with O.
Learn About Letter Recognition & Word Formation – The Lift & Learn ABC Puzzle teaches children how to recognize different letter shapes as well as how they are used in some simple words. Underneath each of the puzzle pieces are words and illustrations to show the letter being used, helping children understand word formation and spelling.
Boost Confidence – Shaped puzzle pieces help children to become familiar with the letter shapes more quickly, boosting confidence and encouraging them to move on to more difficult tasks.
Build Concentration & Focus – Completing the puzzle requires focus, but the easy lift and place style of the puzzle means that children can build their focus up in a gradual way and feel rewarded so that they are motivated to continue.
Develop Problem-Solving Skills – Whether the child is placing the correct puzzle pieces in the correct spaces or exploring the learning opportunities of the puzzle, they are developing valuable problem-solving skills that will help them in other areas of their learning journey.
Develop Hand-Eye Coordination – Developing hand-eye coordination becomes easier with practice – as your child becomes familiar with the puzzle and completes it more quickly they will be developing important motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Category - PUZZLES